Saturday, March 24, 2007

More visitors and a celebrity!

Time for another visitors to London post!

But before I get to that, exciting news is that I spotted my first celebrity. I had lunch last Sunday in Marylebone with Regina and we saw Kira Knightly! Which is a better than when I saw Justin from the Darkness in my local Pizza Express... I didn't actually recognise him, but the friends I was with pointed him out.

OK... enough celebs... visitors....

So Dave arrived in September 2006... here we are with Big Ben in the back ground...Kate, how is Dave' flatmate in Sydney, visited not long after Dave. Kate is in the pink, and we saw Wicked (my second time) with Deev, Schelle and some of their friends that were staying with them
I got to see Bronnie and Dave for one last time before they headed back home.
Dave (Bronnie's husband) and I in the kitchen doing tim tam slams
David (from work in Sydney) and me in Canary Wharf
Shanti (yep, I do get visitors who are not called Dave or David, but apparently not many!). I had a day off work with Shanti, and we got to explore London together, including the slides at the Tate Modern!
And here I am coming off the slide at the Tate Modern.... they are finishing up in a couple of weeks so am so pleased managed to get around to doing it! And big thanks to Shanti for patiently wating for me to take the photo!
I have some more vistors pending arrivals in the next few weeks too! Alison, from work in Sydney, Simeon from uni and Beth arrives in about 3 weeks to live in London for a while!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I was one of those visiting (and not because I want to get on your blog - has already happened!) Would love to be partying with you in London.... :(

Jo

Anonymous said...

Howdy babe! Liking the blog, but have a quickquestion- isn't that the fourth time you would have seen wicked?? Mel xox